Friday, July 20, 2012

Congratulations are in order!

Chris Blount Presnell of Yarn Mountain was one of my first clients when I started Studio Savoie. She came to me with the idea of starting a knitting / crocheting group in a little cafe that opened up in her town and she needed a sign and a business card.

After a change in location, a new business identity and countless hours of stressing and collaborating, she built her idea into a worldwide community of fiber artists and an outlet for natural, American yarns. 







Today, Google announced the release of an ad campaign for their Google+ project featuring Chris and her company.

My cup runneth over with pride for my dear friend. Job well done, my friend, job well done.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a note! I'd love to hear your thoughts. ~Nicole