Monday, July 30, 2012

Believe22 Graphic Design



As a true girly girl, I have this passion for opulent, sparkly, shiny art. I have always said I wanted my bedroom to look like in the inside of Genie's bottle. I could spend hours reading the high fashion blogs, taking in all the taffeta and lace and jewels - and the shoes! Don't even get me started on the shoes.

I needed an outlet for all the inspiration and swirls (as my good friend calls it) in my head, so I created Believe22 Graphic Design as a division of Studio Savoie. It's where I can go and design in my happy place.

The influences in my happy place include funky retro, Victorian vintage, elegant Rococo, unicorns, peacocks, fairies .. you get it. If you are looking for a custom look to your new spa or bakery or wedding, check out some of my stuff at www.NicoleFlores.com/believe22. Check back often, there is new art uploaded regularly. Coming soon are some pieces I did for a wedding with a Vintage Carnival theme!

If you'd like to speak with me about a design, you can get me at one of the links to the right or call me at (616) 439-1303.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a note! I'd love to hear your thoughts. ~Nicole