Sunday, July 15, 2012

Bellarina Bakery Logo

This was a logo that due to circumstances beyond the client's control, could not be used. But it is a good study into how a design comes to be.

The company is called Bellarina Bakery, and they wanted to incorporate the initials into the design.

This is the sketch I came up with.






I scanned the sketch into Illustrator and set about re-drawing the art. Then I played with a couple of different type treatments and this is what I came up with.


Unfortunately, this client had a huge opportunity come in while this logo was being developed and in the meantime had to go a different route with their branding. Don't let that deter you though, their work is exquisite and can be found here.

If you are in the market for start up branding or re-designing of an existing mark, look me up here.

Thanks for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a note! I'd love to hear your thoughts. ~Nicole