Thursday, August 16, 2012

Change is good.

In a follow up to a comment from my customer on a previous blog post (Cars!), I've re-designed his business card for Southern Auto Brokers. Check it out below, and let me know what you think!

Here's the old design ....




And here's the new design!
I think it turned out pretty awesome. It's different from most of the things I've done, and I love it. I generated a QR code that not only throws SAB's hat into the newest technological ring, but lends a very cool element to the design of the card.

Check out some of my other work at NicoleFlores.com or head over to StudioSavoie.com to learn more about my work and to submit a Quote Request.

Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. Great job as always Nicole! I love the new design. It was a hit with everyone at the office. Great feedback from customers too :) well done!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a note! I'd love to hear your thoughts. ~Nicole